OF OUR AMENITIES
STUDENT APARTMENTS IN DAVIS, CA AMENITIES
Start your day with that first sip of coffee on your patio. Soak in the California sun or make a splash in one of our three refreshing pools. Break a sweat (or a personal record!) in our on-site fitness center. Keep your bike up to speed any time at our self-serve bike maintenance station. And because your four-legged friend also deserves the good life, our community is always pet friendly. That’s just the start of what life at The Spoke has to offer — check out the rest of our next-level amenities below!
- Pet Friendly
- Three Resort-Style Swimming Pools
- Self-Serve Bike Maintenance Station
- Fully Equipped, On-Site Fitness Center
- Two 24-Hour On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Walking Distance to Schools
- Grilling and Picnic Area
- Unitrans Bus Stop at the Community — E and L Lines
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24-Hour Study Lounge with Free Printing
- Conveniently Located Near UC Davis
- Professional On-Site Staff
- Optional Furniture Package
- Vinyl Flooring
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Large Patios
- Fully Equipped Electric Kitchens
- Cable TV Available
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Fast Internet Options from Local Vendors
THE CA ADVANTAGE
The Spoke is managed by Campus Advantage, a leading property management company based out of Austin, Texas. At CA, we put residents at the center of every decision we make through an approach called the Students First® Experience, and that same mentality is infused into our communities and customer service interactions across the country. We believe that by helping our residents succeed, we are in turn successful.
STUDENTS FIRST® EXPERIENCE
Our residence life program provides unmatched service, fun events and workshops, and a community experience you’ll love.
CAREER SUCCESS PORTAL
Enjoy 24/7 access to tools needed to help you perfect your resume and practice interview skills — and discover over 500,000 unique job opportunities!
Why not start preparing now for the future? RentTrack not only protects your credit, but lets you build credit history quickly as you pay rent each month.
From close-to-campus convenience and competitive rates,
to individual leases and discounts on hotels, calling a CA community home comes with great benefits.